Tic Tac Toe (or Naughts and Crosses) is a fun game for the Littlies to play and with Valentines Day coming up, I thought it would make a good project to cut with the Cameo, but instead of the traditional naughts and crosses, I used hearts and Kisses.
- Cut out the Large heart – the one with the grid cut out – this is the top.
- Cut out the large solid heart from a contrast colour and then glue or use double sided tape to attach it behind the top heart.
- Cut out a set each of the hearts and kisses in contrasting colours.
- Play the game and have fun 🙂
- I used textured card stock, you could make the game sturdier by making extra game pieces and joining them together or cut them from a thicker material like cover stock or a cereal box.
Here’s a close up:
Here’s The Hearts & Kisses Game Silhouette Studio File V3 (test cuts done with this version)