I’ve got a great file this week for those of you that use planners. The file includes 12 (yes 12!) tabbed file dividers. One for each month. And there’s a blank un-tabbed page there too. Have fun and plan your year!
The File dividers fit a standard A5 planner with 6 holes.
Use the file in several ways. First up:
- It’s set up as a print and cut so you can change the words to any colour you like and print and cut on plain paper or card. The page on the file is A4, so make the necessary page adjustments if you are printing in Letter Size.
- Fill the design with a colour or background pattern and print out that.
- Print and Cut directly on any scrapbook paper you have on hand as the background ****
- ****With that last option you may be wondering how the machine will pick up the registration marks on a busy background paper. This is how I do it – with squares of paper and double sided tape. Then run through the printer – The registration marks will print on the white paper and your machine will be able to recognize them easily. But don’t do as I did and feed it into the printer the wrong way and have to do it over!!
If all that sounds like hard work you just want it pretty, this is quick with no printing:
- Regular Cut – To cut the outline from pretty paper or card with text – First, ungroup each divider and delete the months and the initials on the tabs and then go ahead and treat as a regular cut file by cutting only the outline and holes from your favourite papers and cards. Easy!
What Font is That?
For the month names I’ve used a modern Brush stroke font called Bruselo Script.
Do you like these file Dividers but don’t have a Silhouette Machine or other Cutting Machine? This post gives ideas on how to print them out to use as a template.
And an Ad…….
(if you make a purchase I’ll be extremely grateful as I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you – so thank you!)
Are you one of the
6000 7000 plus owners (can you believe that! – it’s amazing!) of this brilliantly handy Silhouette Guide?
Not yet? Why not treat yourself for Christmas? *check it out – It’s packed full of “everything” you need to know to get the best from your Silhouette Machine.