This week I made a couple of Print and Cut Halloween designs. I hadn’t tried out the Print and Cut features since I updated to Version 3 of the Silhouette Software so I thought it was time to give it a try.
It’s a simple design but quite versatile – I used the Silhouette Printable Foil to make Cat and Ghost stickers to seal some little Halloween Goodie Bags, but there’s lots of other uses for this file! Here’s a few ideas:
- Make the stickers with Silhouette Adhesive Card Stock or just use regular card stock and stick them on the bags with double sided tape.
- Add a little hole at the top of each design to convert them from stickers into gift tags.
- Enlarge the file and make hanging decorations or string up a few to make a banner.
- Sandwich a toothpick between two cut outs to make double sided Halloween cupcake toppers.
- Ungroup the designs and adjust the cut settings to convert from a print and cut to a standard cut file.
Credit Were Credit’s Due
To make the Scary Cat part of my cutting file, I used part of this image from the Graphics Fairy.
For the gift bags I used and adapted this file from the Silhouette Store: Design ID #36567 I removed the window cut out and the ribbon holes. I’ve used this Gift bag file before . It’s easy to change the look by adding or subtracting bits to the basic shape. (Links for info only – No affiliation – this is a non profit blog.)
The Sticker Free Files.
Here’s the Silhouette Studio Version 3 File (Test cuts done with this file)
Here’s the Silhouette Studio Version 2 File
Update: Cutting File available in SVG Format – Details and link here
All of my Halloween Posts
Thanks so much for sharing your talent. I love this simple concept 🙂