Tic Tac Toe (or Naughts and Crosses) is a fun game for the Littlies to play and with Valentines Day coming up, I thought it would make a good project to cut with the Cameo, but instead of the traditional naughts and crosses, I used hearts and Kisses.
- Cut out the Large heart – the one with the grid cut out – this is the top.
- Cut out the large solid heart from a contrast colour and then glue or use double sided tape to attach it behind the top heart.
- Cut out a set each of the hearts and kisses in contrasting colours.
- Play the game and have fun 🙂
- I used textured card stock, you could make the game sturdier by making extra game pieces and joining them together or cut them from a thicker material like cover stock or a cereal box.
Here’s a close up:
Here’s The Hearts & Kisses Game Silhouette Studio File V3 (test cuts done with this version)
Here’s the Hearts & Kisses Game Silhouette Studio File V2
Alicia B says
Thank You so much for this adorable file!!!! Can’t wait to cut it out and send it to my brother for some fun!
Awesome Alicia, so glad you can use it!
Christi Conley says
Thank you for being so generous with your files 🙂
My pleasure Christi.
I love this! Thank you so much for sharing the files.
So glad you like it Dana!
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says
What a cute and fun idea! It’s always fun turn the everyday in to holiday. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty 🙂 Hope to see you again next week.
Life With Lorelai
Thanks for hosting and visiting Lorelai 🙂
So nice. 🙂
Thanks Anett. 🙂
Christine Gallagher says
What a cute idea I love it thanks for sharing
Thanks for visiting Christine
Thanks for lovely valentine idea!
My pleasure Gina
Kelly of Simply Kelly Designs says
What a great idea Pam! Pinned!
Yay! Glad you like it Kelly Thanks for the pin.
Thanks for sharing this nice heart! Love it.