Wow, another year has ticked over already! It’s a time of fresh beginnings as we begin our journey into the coming Year.
I trust that 2016 is going to be very kind to us all.
To kick off the year, this week I’m sharing a print and cut file for a favourite inspirational quote. I made this last year for a loved one who is undertaking a personal journey and I really liked the sentiment behind it. It’s a perfect inspirational quote for this time of the year too – a little encouragement as we strive to meet goals, change habits, start new projects and keep New Year’s Resolutions, whatever they may be.
- Print out on a single sheet of card or paper – there’s a PDF Printable
- If you wish to frame the print before printing, draw a cutting box the appropriate size to fit your frame around the sentiment first and resize the words to fit that space. Then proceed as a print and cut file.
- If you wish to cut the words as a regular cut file then set the cut settings to “Cut” as they are currently set to “No Cut” for printing
- Re colour if desired from the “Fill Colour” menu
- I printed mine out with Black laser ink and then laminated it with reactive gold foil. (How to here)
Here’s the Silhouette Studio V3 Cutting File (tested in this version)
Here’s a PDF Copy Printable. (with guide for 8 x 10 frame – although you can cut smaller inside guides if desired)
and an affiliate link …….
(if you make a purchase I’ll be extremely grateful as I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you – so thank you!)
Are you one of the
6000 7000 plus owners (can you believe that! – it’s amazing!) of this brilliantly handy Silhouette Guide?
Not yet? Maybe it’s time to *check it out – Packed full of “everything” you need to know to get the best from your Silhouette Machine.