The last day of 2017! Well that went quickly! So, here’s a little trip down the 2017 Memory lane with a little round up of my most viewed posts of 2017.
My Top 4 Posts for Resources
- Six Sensational Silhouette Sites.
- Six of the Best Sites with Free SVGs
- Easiest way ever to convert Studio Files to SVG
- 10 Commercial Sites with Free Fonts and Graphics.
My Top 4 Posts for Tips and Tutorials
- Tutorial – Easily remember which font you used.***
- Tutorial – Import PDF Files into Silhouette Studio
- Tip – Font choice and getting a better Quality Cut
- Tutorial – Explorng the Warp Tool in Silhouette V4
*** If you use Silhouette V4 you can use the Sticky Notes for this purpose instead.
My Top 4 Posts for Free Cutting Files.
- Free Cutting File, Geometric Butterfly
- Free Cutting File, Tea Cup and Saucer Card
- Free Cutting File, 3 dimensional Bow
- Free Cutting File, Gatefold Heart Card.
Top download in past 2 years.
I’ve only been gathering stats for my Free File Downloads in the past 2 years. My most popular free file in that time has been my Christmas Triangle Trinket Boxes with well over 6200 (and counting) unique downloads worldwide!
If you haven’t got it in your cutting File stash yet……
Find the Silhouette File post here and
On to 2018…..
Happy New Year. Here’s to a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous 2018 for all.
I’ll be posting in 2018 although not necessarily to a regular schedule as in the past, I’ll still be around though and will respond to any mail and I’ll read all comments. I’ll be working behind the scenes too – I’m trying to organize my cutting file index into categories, no small job as I’ve over 230 free files now. I also want to do an index for my Tutorials….hopefully, I’ll have time for that too 🙂 See you soon…..